We recognise our responsibility to the environment and are committed to managing our environmental footprint. We routinely set targets and monitor our environmental performance so we can take positive steps towards improving our approach and practices.
This is how we do it:
- We comply with all applicable environmental regulations, laws and codes of practice. With each change in legislation, we review standards and practices.
- Adherence to ISO 14001: we use an Environmental Management System to monitor our environmental impact. This helps us identify ways to improve processes and practices, and limit waste onsite and offsite.
- We train our employees in current environmental policy and making responsible choices.
- We recycle excess materials whenever possible and have guidelines in place for purchasing new or recycled materials and supplies.
- We take every precaution to prevent spillage or pollution into watercourses.
- We carry out audits and review our Environmental Policy annually to ensure it’s still relevant and we remain compliant.
Our other quality standards:
- ISO 9001: we set quality objectives and focus on developing our skills and delivering high quality products and services.
- OHSAS 18001: we provide a safe and healthy environment for our staff and customers. We have robust health & safety policies and conduct monitoring and awareness training to help us recognise and deal with potential hazards, risks and emergencies.